Tarboy Tarboy

Lovely movie, but one small part sticks out.

While I made the connection that the janitor was the grandpa robot, I realized that earlier on in the flash the two eyes were switched, and the eye with a circle through it only had one half, though this could have the purpose of expressing emotion. This all but confuses the observational viewer when the connection is finally made, sadly :(

This is the only criticism I have for this movie, though. Everything else was beyond perfect, including the graphics, sounds, effects, animation smoothness, and even the storytelling. This movie in no way even comes close to the already high expectations I had for this movie, despite its place in the top 50 of all time. This is definitely something I would love seeing as a full film, if funding magically appears.

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Yeah.

Might as well give some point.

Graphics: <3 Phoenix wright.
Style: Only certain parts were put together nicely. It's like when your best friend says a catch phrase from a show like seinfeld in a crowded room and looks aroung anxiously to see someone laugh.
Sound: Meh
Violence: 0, not relevant
Interactivity: Play
Humor: The main part I want to review. I practically vomited when it said TOO BORING. Just about the only well-timed parts were In The Navy, When I think about you I touch myself, Sinistar, Why Does it Hurt when I pee, and the Freakazoid one. Don't get me wrong, the lasst 3 were hilarious, but it's like when youi let each person make a suggestion while taking all of them in and eventually it turns into something that no one likes, with everyone arguing over why everyone else should have butted out and let them change it to make it funny to them. Put simply, this should have been you and you only.

lol.

Ingus: Episode 8 Ingus: Episode 8

A change for the better and worst

The humor seems to be a bit more topical, which is nice, even though it's mass produced. If you honestly care about my opinion you should go back to the random aimless funny stuff that made Ingus originally great.

Hack Hack Revolution Hack Hack Revolution

front page material!!

I;m telling you this is a 1-of-a-kind flash(NOT GAME)!!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Best thing on newgrounds.

One word: AWESOME!

Paris Hilton DressUp v1.9 Paris Hilton DressUp v1.9

ok....

that was... wierd....

Greenstrings Greenstrings

Better than I could ever do...

Yes I have fruityloops, no I couldn't do better, and no, that one audio submission I have is not my fault. Anyways, you have some serious talent, especially with backgrounds(as you said)

Digitalized responds:

Took me 45 minutes to make the background. I feel why you can't practice (and get honest feedback) because the song most likely got you banned, even though it was removed.

Violin Torture + Drums Violin Torture + Drums

What did that poor thing ever do to you?

Were you just in an evil mood, or was the voilin jus asking for it? PLEASE play something that cant send an ominous shiver down my spine, like the kazoo. An electric kazoo. With particle beams. And pizza makers. So people will bow down to your mozzarella dictatorship. Yay for electric kazoos.